Why not join us as a Volunteer?
• If you are an immigration lawyer or a lawyer of any field of practice or paralegal or legal representative, you can provide pro-bono legal services, especially for difficult cases or you can provide free legal consultation on site.
• Volunteer on a weekly basis as an intake coordinator.
• Be a translator from your native tongue to English, during intakes or translating documents.
• Participate in advocacy campaigns, volunteer to visit detainees.
• Promote awareness of the center by mentioning it to your friends and/or inviting your friends to participate/volunteer at the center.
• Make a tax-deductible financial contribution that will enable the Migrant Center to serve our less fortunate brothers and sisters.
For more information or for immigration assistance or to volunteer, please contact Fr. Julian Jagudilla, O.F.M. at 212-736-8500 ext. 377 or at email@example.com.
Cora Vergara-De Clemente
Blanca Del Moral
Maria Elena Gonzalez
"Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers." Romans 12:13